кто что знает??? 1.Перепишите и подчеркните глаголы и укажите в каком времени стоят предложения. 1. Today is Thursday, and John has been late twice this week; he was late yesterday and on Monday. 2. I first met George a month ago, and I have met him several times since then. 3. It is October now, and we have done a lot of work this year; we did a lot last year too. 4. She bought a coat last winter, but she has not bought a new dress since 2008. 5. It’s only the middle of the month, and he has already spent most of his salary; he spent $60 yesterday, 6. I broke my leg in 1991, but I have never broken my arm. 7. He’s over sixty, and he’s still working. He has been working hard all his life. When he was a young man, he sometimes worked all night. 8. The postman came at eight yesterday, but it’s now half past eight and he has not come yet. 9. Today is May 25th. Ted has not been absent this month. 10. He felt extremely ill when he went to hospital, but he has felt much better since he came out of hospital a month ago. 2.Исправьте ошибки. 1. When I was younger, I has written every day. 2. It’s already 10:00, but Jane hasn’t finish her homework. 3. Joe has crashed his car three times since Christmas ago. 4. Did you doing your homework ? 5. Karl have been driving for five years. 6. He were late yesterday 3.Дополните предложения герундием или инфинитивом. 1. I went on (work) as an architect until I was in his eighties. 2. My friends tried (to live) abroad but they didn't like it. 3. After college she went on (to become) an artist. 4. Students need (to get up) early. 5. Are They fond of (to read)? 6. There is no harm in (to leave) this place. 7. It's up to you (to decide). 8. My friend wants him (to help) them. 9. My friend brought me a novel (to read). 10. What do you think of (to invite) them to the party? 4.Сделайте данные предложения отрицательными и вопросительными. 1. He must read in bed. 2. She can cross the road when the lights are red. 3. You should open the window. It is cold outside. 4. It is already late. You must go outside. 5. She should dress so formal if he goes to a picnic. 6. You must keep books at home so long. 7. We can park here. 8. You may shout at the lessons. 9. Teachers may be late for school. 10. Parents must obey their children. 5. Найдите ошибки. 1. You not can go to the party. 2. He doesn’t must take his dog for a walk. 3. I not can help you. 4. He not musts be late. 5. Cans his brother speak French? 6. Paul doesnt must to go there. 7. You must to smoke here. 6.Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple. 1. Alice (to have) a sister. 2. Her sister’s name (to be) Ann. 3. Ann (to be) a student? 4. She (to get) up at seven o'clock? 5. She (not to go) to the institute in the morning. 7. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, используйте слова-маркеры. 1. They _ football at the institute. (to play) 2. She _ emails. (not / to write) 3. _ you_ English? (to speak) 4. My mother _ fish. (not / to like) 5. _ Ann _ any friends? (to have) 6. His brother _ in an office. (to work) 8. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple, используйте слова-маркеры. 1. My working day (to begin) at six o'clock. 2. I (to get) up, (to switch) on the TV and (to brush) my teeth. 3. It (to take) me about twenty minutes? 4. I (to have) breakfast at seven o’clock. 5. I (not to leave) home at half past seven. 9.Найдите ошибки и напишите правильный ответ 1.I did morning exercises every day. 2. He works a factory now. 3. Is she usually sleeping after dinner? 4. We just work part-time. 5. They are drinking tea every day. 6. Mike is a student last year . 7. Has Helen a car? 8. You is a good friend. 9. You have been good friends 2 years ago. 10. It are difficult to remember everything. 10.Составьте 1)общий вопрос 2)вопрос-хвостик. 1.My father is working as an IT specialist. 2.He works for a big company that develops software. 3. It is rather important for everyone to make the right choice of profession. 4. They helped to reduce big parts of devices, computers and other devices. 5. Hydroelectric energy appeared much earlier than other alternative sources of energy.
i imagine the hobbits so hobbits have chubby belly, they are brightly dressed mostly in green and yellow, do not wear shoes because they have the legs on the nature of hard leather soles and thick warm brown fur, as well as on the head. only on the head it curly. hobbits have long dark nimble fingers, good-natured person, they laughed a deep laugh, uterine (especially after lunch, and dinner, as a rule, twice a day, if possible). "i think they are.
я представляю себе хоббитов у хоббитов толстенькое брюшко; одеваются они ярко, преимущественно в зеленое и желтое; башмаков не носят, потому что на ногах у них от природы жесткие кожаные подошвы и густой теплый бурый мех, как и на голове. только на голове он курчавится. у хоббитов длинные ловкие тёмные пальцы на руках, добродушные лица; смеются они густым утробным смехом (особенно после обеда, а они, как правило, дважды в день, если получится)".мне кажется они такие.
if i had the opportunity, i would like to visit norway. norway is one of my favorite countries, so i'm sure i'll enjoy my trip.
as far as you know norway is situated in northern europe (the western part of scandinavia). a large area of the country is beyond the arctic circle, that's why the weather is really cold there.
landscapes in norway are amazing. have you ever seen norwegian fjords? norwegian fjords can be considered as the world's top tourist attraction. also i would like to visit the north cape. the north cape is the northernmost point of europe. it's situated at the place where the norwegian sea, part of the atlantic ocean, meets the barents sea, part of the arctic ocean. you can reach the north cape by road through the very long underground tunnel, named the north cape tunnel. there are exhibitions in the underground tunnel about the north cape's long history as a destination for travellers. there is also a vast selection of items to choose from in the exciting souvenir and gift shop.
also norway is well known for its fairy tales about trolls. trolls are fantastic creatures living in the woods. there is a famous mountain road in norway called the troll's path (trollstigen).
well, i think that's all i wanted to tell you about the place i would like to visit. i really hope to see it with my own eyes.
п.с. а сколько слов должно быть? какие критерии? и куда бы вы хотели поехать? (а то я всё про себя написала) sorry for my poor english abilities xd
1. is - present simple, has been - present perfect, was - past simple
2. met - past simple, have met - present perfect
3. is - present simple, have done - present perfect, did - past simple
4. bought - past simple, has bought - present perfect
5. is - present simple, has spent - present perfect, spent - past simple
6. broke - past simple, have broken - present perfect
7. is - present simple, is working - present continuous
8. came - past simple, is - present simple, has come - present perfect
9. is - present simple, has been - present perfect
10. felt - past simple, went - past simple, has felt - present simple, came - past simple
1. When I was younger, I have written every day.
2. It’s already 10:00, but Jane hasn’t finished her homework.
3. Joe has crashed his car three times since last Christmas.
4. Were you doing your homework?
5. Karl has been driving for five years.
6. He was late yesterday.
1. I went on working as an architect until I was in his eighties.
2. My friends tried to live abroad but they didn't like it.
3. After college she went on bcoming an artist.
4. Students need to get up early.
5. Are they fond of reading?
6. There is no harm in leaving this place.
7. It's up to you to decide.
8. My friend wants him to help them.
9. My friend brought me a novel to read.
10. What do you think of inviting them to the party?
1. He mustn't read in bed.
What he must not do?
2. She can't cross the road when the lights are red.
Can she cross the road when the lights are red?
3. You shouldn't open the window. It isn't cold outside.
Should you open the window?
Is it cold outside?
4. It isn't late yet. You mustn't go outside.
Is it already late? What must I do?
5. She shouldn't dress so formal if he goes to a picnic.
Should she dress so formal if he goes to a picnic?
6. You mustn't keep books at home so long.
What mustn't I keep at home so long?
7. We can't park here.
Can we park here?
8. You mustn't shout at the lessons.
May you shout at the lessons?
9. Teachers mustn't be late for school.
May teachers be late for school?
10. Parents mustn't obey their children.
Must parents obey their children?
1. You cannot go to the party.
2. He doesn’t have to take his dog for a walk.
3. I cannot help you.
4. He mustn't be late.
5. Can his brother speak French?
6. Paul doesn't have to go there.
7. You mustn't smoke here.
3. Is Ann a student?
4. does she get up
5. don't go
2. doesn't write
3. Do you speak
4. doesn't like
5. Does Ann have
2. got up, switched, brushed
3. Did it take
5. didn't leave
1. I do morning exercises every day.
2. He is working at a factory now.
3. Does she usually sleep after dinner?
4. We work part-time.
5. They drink tea every day.
6. Mike was a student last year.
7. Does Helen have a car?
8. You is are good friend.
9. You were good friends 2 years ago.
10. It is difficult to remember everything.
1. Does my father work as an IT-specialist?
My father works as an IT-specialist, doesn't he?
2. Does he work for a big company that develops software?
He works for a big company that develops software, doesn't he?
3. Is it mportant for everyone to make the right choice of profession?
It is important for everyone to make the right choice of profession, isn't it?
4. Did they help to reduce big parts of devices, computers and other devices?
They helped to reduce big parts of devices, computers and other devices, didn't they?
5. Did hydroelectric energy appear much earlier than other alternative sources of energy?
6. Hydroelectric energy appeared much earlier than other alternative sources of energy, didn't it?
- Ответить на вопросы 1 what's your name and age? 2 whar form at you in? 3 how many students are there in tou class? 4 how mane teachers are there in you school? 5 when does scho...
- Образовать прилагательные: music, forget, india, work, classic, chemic, industry...
- Сделать предложения в passive voice. как можно быстрее. more than fifteen oficial languages /speak/ in india ; a lot of texts of popular songs /write/ in english ; sometimes /aus...
- Найдите прилагательное образованное от глагола. a)healthy. b) treatment c) exist. d)gelpful e) dangerous...3 ответ(ов) · Английский язык
- Сроочно , максимум соотнести тексты и заголовки 1. beware of rabbits 2. exotic pets 3. saving animals 4. teaching and entertaining 5. protecting pets 6. tender pets 7. what’s in...
- Зачеркните лишнее слово. 1 is this a your bag or his? 2 could i have some an ice cubes in my drink, please? 3a brown bear is more bigger then a koala bear? 4 tom is more older t...
- Пять предложений с переводом на тема как я готовлюсь к новому году на прошу не подскажите за четверть у меня выйдет 3 зарание (...
- Сочинение описание персонажа буратино 7-10 предложений...
- Переведите "oh, my cream puffs! " said amelia bedelia. she went to the stove. "just right", she said. amelia bedelia took her cream puffs out of the stove. "there now", she said....
- Перевод слов when somebody fallsdown says aunt first country ....3 ответ(ов) · Английский язык