Исправить ошибки (в контексте предложения) в словах, которые обозначены скобками!
correct the mistakes printed in bold. explain your corrections.
1. we (will be waiting) here until he plugged in the laptop.
2. i forbid you to use the computer till you (have been) sixteen.
3 when sophia comes back next month, it (is) three years since she (was) away. 4.scientists (find) it difficult to cure many illnesses until the level of technology was improved.
5 she never uses her mobile when the battery (had been) low.
6 last week, sam (requires) a refund when he (discovers) that his 4 new digital camera (is) broken.
7 until you bought me a cellular, i (used) a land-line phone.
8 tomorrow tom (pay) the connection fee when he go to work.
1)on monday they have seven lessons.they have three lessons of maths,two lessons of arts,english and geography.they have lunch at 12 o clock.
2)on tuesday they have six lessons.they have history. two lessons of russian.literature. english. geography. and sport.they have lunch at 12 o clock
3)on wednesday they usually have six lessons too. they have biology. two lessons of russian. two lessons of labour training and maths.
4) on thursday they have five lessons. they have sport. maths.russian. history and literature.
5) on friday they have five lessons. they have art. english. two lessons of maths. biology
6) on saturday they have four lessons. they have sport. maths. russian and english.
7)on sunday they don*t go to ! .
если несложно, поставь мне "лучшее решение", кликнув по нему.
1)i`m quite certain that global warming is unavoidable. 2)the most difficult thing in the world must be all the attempts to develop heavy industry and move it ahead without causing damages to the nature. 3) however, the humankind, and scientists particularly, will overcome such bumps on their way, there is no doubt about it. ) i have always had a feeling that human is the most dangerous animal on earth. 5) in turn, damaging of natural world must be quite easy. 6) a peasant never crosses himself before it begins to thunder which means that people won't understand the real harmful impacts of their actions until they've got the awful responses from the nature, and i know i`m right. 7) discovery of new panacea or gigantic sources of alternative energy, i mean harmless energy as well, might be a wonderful thing to do.
получился более менее связанный по смыслу текст.
- Составь предложение where /you / have/the party...2 ответ(ов) · Английский язык
- С! 8 класс a. use past perfect or past perfect continuous 1) peter was sally's best friend. she ) him all her life. 2) the children were wet because (play) football in the rain 3...
- Postman/post office/take letters to people's houses...
- Розповідь "моя улюблена страв. на ійській мові....
- Переделать из активного залога в пассивный 1) jenny broke the window. 2)a lot of people speak english. 3)this author will write a new book next year. 4)paul has bought two magazine...2 ответ(ов) · Английский язык
- Расставь слова а нузном порядке. запиши предложения и прочитай вслух. example: small, got, have, a, i, flat. -i have got a small flat. 1) is, a, big, there, window, bedroom, in, my...
- 1.what do mps do with their feet? 2.what is the surname of one of the most famous british prime ministers ("the iron lady ")? 3.what does the lord chancellor sit on? 4.what are...
- Postmen/post office/take letters to people's houses составить предложение...
- Прочитайте и ответьте на вопросы: i'm steve. on holiday i went to a place in france called brive. it took two days to get there. every morning we had to walk to the bakery in the...
- Замените фразы с предлогом of на существительные в притяжательном падеже, где возможно: 1. the name of my friend 2. the speech of the leader 3. the flat of liz 4. the visit of max...