Описание картинки на языке 6-7 предложений начиная с:
i'd like to describe picture number 1.
that is all wanted to say.
1.no one has seen him anywhere this week.- he has not been seen by anybody anywhere this week.
2.somebody has invited her to the party.- she has been invited by somebody to the party
3.they have done all the exercises in written form.- all the exercises have been done by them in written form
4.they are constructing some new mero lines now- some new mero lines are being constructed by them now
5.he is examining the last student there.- the last studenthe is being examined by him there
6.i know her family.- her family is known by me .
7.i am sure they will offer you a very interesting job.- i am sure you will be offered a very interesting job by them
8.they informed me that they had seen you in oxford street.- i was informed that you had been seen by them in oxford street
9.yesterday i met them walking in the park.- yesterday they were met by me walking in the park
10.they sent you the invitation last week- you were sent the invitation by them last week
1)reply blessed old student teacher.2)the boy was forced to stay home, because he was sick.
a loyal friend is a friend who will never betray you, who will always be by your side. he or she will never backstab you, and no matter how bad things may seem, they will comfort you and stay by you. this in my opinion, characterizes a true loyal friend. but in reality it is hard to find such loyal friends, because not many people can be so loyal with other people. friends often lie to each other, hurt each other, and may even start hating each other for the stupidest reasons. but if you look hard and wide, then surely one day you will find that one loyal friend who will be by your side the rest of your life. you just have to not give up! that is the key.
• the place
• the action
• the appearance of the person
• whether you like the picture or not
i'd like to describe picture number 1. the picture shows a little girl.
(place) i think she is in the classroom because i can see a blackboard in the background.
(action) the girl is sitting at the desk and writing something in her exercise book. she is smiling.
(appearance) i guess the girl is six. she has long dark hair. she is wearing her hair in a pony tail. i feel she has expressive eyes with long eyelashes. the girl is wearing a uniform.
(like or not) i like the picture because it reminds me of my younger sister.
that is all wanted to say about this photo.
i'd like to describe picture number 1.in this picture i can see a classroom.i think it is big and light.there is a blackboard in the classroom.there is a desk in front of the blackboard.a girl is sitting at the desk.she is writing and smiling.i think she is a pupil of the first form.the girl is very neat.she is wearing a white blouse and a school uniform.
that is all i wanted to say.
- Составьте, , краткий пересказ текста great navigators . 20 ....
- 1.check the meaning of verbs 1-8.match these verbs with their past forms in blue in the the acting game quiz on page 45.1.direct 2.win 3.put on 4.go 5.make 6.write 7.use 8.play 9.s...
- 220.127.116.11read the adaptedexcerpt from oliver twist, anovel about a poor orphangrowing up in a workhouse.answer the questions.1 what did the boys eat every day? 2 why did they decide...1 ответ(ов) · Английский язык
- Мне сделать ! мне надо сделать номер 2 автор корпюк...
- Перевод на укр язык♥ the first step in a successful search for a job is to decide on the kind of job you want and the kind you are qualified for. this means that first you should a...
- 35 кто может сделать как читается по! football clubs want to return beer on stadiums. moscow, on may 29. clubs of the russian football premier league support return of beer to fo...
- хотябы с интернета скопируйте(учебник 5 класс стр.51 номер 8 ю. а.комарова и. в.ларионова к. гренджер)...
- С. рабочая тетрадь афанасьева михеева 8 класс....
- Язык. 6 по тексту. 2 текста и к каждому нужно сделать по 3 . (на изображениях: слева текст, справа к нему)...
- Complete the text with a verb from the box in the correct tense - past simple or present perfect.be/be/become/decide/do/do/do/enco urage/move/put/spend/worki 1.(joined) bp as a gra...